Why Watching Youtube Content Creator Alissa Ashley Lip Swatch 90 Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains will
be the Best Thing You’ve Watched all Day
So let me set the stage a bit… The other day I was scrolling through my emails… Completly minding my own business… Ok the real tea is I had a severe case of writer’s block and I was looking for inspiration… So I get a notification from Youtube that one of my favorite Youtube Content Creators, Alissa Ashley, posted a video Swatching 90 Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains and I was hooked… Literally HAD to watch it. The video was like many of Alissa’s Videos… Infused with her sassy bubbly personality and entertaining while being educational at the same time.
- DISCLOSURE This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a comission on all purchase made by clicking links in this post.
I couldn’t believe that she was going to swatch 90 Lipstick’s! Fun Fact: Lip swatching takes it’s toll on your lips, a lot of people get sore after just a few swatches so being bold enough to swatch 90 is unthinkable and shows that she will stop at nothing to bring the real tea to her subscribers. Some may argue that she endured this for views and as a blogger I also understand how important views are, however there are less painful ways to get views, so I’m not going to be one to say she’s jus t looking for attention. (she has a million subs so I don’t think she really needs to be gimmicky)
Prior to watching this video I never really gave Sephora brand lip products a second thought. As consumers we are programmed to believe that a store brand is some what lacking when compared to name brand products of the same type. I guess that is sort of the reason I never really thought about it… I was apprently wrong, they looked stunning and I can’t wait to grab up a few.
Here’s the Lip Swatch video – My thoughts will be below.
Why These Lip Swatches Gave Me Life
1. It was like when you watch the computer screensaver change pics.
2. It’s the best color therapy I’ve ever seen.
3. It made me want to try bolder lip colors even more
4. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains don’t actually stain the lips – which is a good thing for me
5. It’s a creative work of art and vastly different than the typical GRWM or Review Post we see over and over