Last Updated on
*Disclosure* This post contains affiliate links. I will be paid a commission on any purchases made by clicking the links in this post. This does not factor into my opinions, all ideas are my own.
Happy It’s Your Party Day! Yep… That’s a real thing. October 11th is set aside every year for you to have a party – just cause. I’m all for it. Now today is Wednesday and I am not a teenybopper any more, I can’t just party it up on a weeknight. What I can do is set aside some time today to eat cake and just celebrate being me. You see if there is anything I know for sure… It’s that every diva needs a chance to pamper herself. We don’t do it as often as we should. So my recommendations for my newly found 4th favorite holiday is to set aside some time for some much needed self care today. I don’t care what is going on. Taking a few minutes for one self is essential, it makes you better mom, wife, girlfriend, sibling, & woman of many crowns. Don’t know where to start here’s a few tips to help you out.
- Unplug. Seriously try not to get on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter today
- Take a nice long bubble bath with some uber fragrant bath salts and lot of bubbles.
- Watch a TED Talk about a subject you are passionate about.
- Make a Happy Music Playlist and play it often
- Buy a planner and stick to it. Plan out your life – keep chaos at bay.
- Start a Meal Plan – even if your single. It helps with grocery expenses and helps you eat healthier
- Write down a few things you love about yourself. You can blog about it too. 🙂
- Reconnect with an old friend
- Volunteer for something you TRULY want to help with
- Saying No is OK – Practice saying No.
Now relaxing in the nice bath is something I love to do. So I thought I would do a little giveaway and since it’s almost Halloween I thought why not team up with other bloggers and bring you guys some other sweet products. A GIANT SIZED shout out to The Kids Did It and The Mommy Island for putting this all together for us. 🙂
Yep! Another Giveaway!!! YAY!!! I’ve been talking a lot about Chunks lately. Honestly, I’m slightly obsessed with them.
Chunks are a big chunky soap bar sold by Perfectly Posh. All chunks have a palm oil base – not tallow (cow fat) like most bar soaps. You are way to classy to bathe with a cheeseburger.
You Might Also Like :
- Quality – we use only the good stuff like shea and cocoa butters, naturally and sustainably sourced palm oil, essential oils and other rockin ingredients.
- We never use Tallow, sulfates, parabens, petroleum or any of that other Garbage.
- A smoother more natural lather and more effective clean
- no gunky residue that can leave your skin feeling dry and gross
- Life Span – Chunks last a lot longer than regular soap
- Size – Just like the name says – chunks are a big chunk of soap.
On to the Giveaway!
I’m giving one lucky winner a Rico Guave Chunk Bar from Perfectly Posh.
Giveaway is open to US residents 18 yrs and older. Enter on the Raffelcopter below and hop on over to the other bloggers to see the giveaways they have going on. 🙂