Last Updated on
* Disclosure* This post contains Affiliate Links. I will receive a commission on any purchases made by clicking the links contained in this post
What’s the deal with Chunk Bars?
I just occurred to me that I’m always raving on Chunks but I never explained why they are so awesome. You might be asking yourself… what the heck is a chunk? It just a bar of soap right? WRONG! And maybe there is some truth to that. It is actually soap but it’s a definite upgrade to the drug store brand your probably using. You see like most things in the beauty industry not all soap is created equal. In fact some of the soap your family is using right now may contain ingredients link with cancer, sad but true, or other ingredients you wouldn’t want near your kids.
So how are Chunks different?
- Quality – we use only the good stuff like shea and cocoa butters, naturally and sustainably sourced palm oil, essential oils and other rockin ingredients.
- We never use Tallow, sulfates, parabens, petroleum or any of that other Garbage.
- A smoother more natural lather and more effective clean
- no gunky residue that can leave your skin feeling dry and gross
- Life Span – Chunks last a lot longer than regular soap
- Size – Just like the name says – chunks are a big chunk of soap.
Bonus – Snarky Bars are even bigger!
Palm oil gives our Chunks a moisturizing lather that won’t strip skin of its natural oils. It works better than traditional soap bases, because it provides a luxurious lather without washing
away skin’s hydration.
How to use: Use our Chunk in your shower or bath. Lather into hands, wash from head to toe, and rinse thoroughly for a relaxing clean feeling.
Chunk come in a variety of scents… Some exfoliate gently, some harness the power of charcoal, they are all so different. This is why we offer the buy 5 get one 1 free promotion all year round. We want you to experience each chunk, and other products.
Oh and just in case you were wondering if the soap you use contains sodium tallowate, or Rendered Cow Fat, I’ve provided a nice little graphic for you to keep – pin and share.