Get Hair So Sparkly You’ll Make Fairies Jealous!
This post contains affiliate links… I will make some extra coins if your purchase anything from the links within this post.
Hey guys! Long time no see huh? Ok long story short I took a Full Time Gig and I’m having a bit of a hard time with the whole time management thing. I decided that my blog was a priority for me so here I am at 20 minutes to 9:00 on a Sunday, writing and scheduling out some posts. 🙂
Welcome to the All That Glitters is Gold Giveaway Hop! This giveaway Hop is hosted by MamatheFox.
It’s summer and all kinds of festivals are going on. I could giveaway a palette you’re probably only going to use once, or something a little more wearable… Maybe? IDK but it sure is fun!
If you are looking for a little something that you can add to your look for a weekend festival but still be office ready on Monday try Lime Crime’s Unicorn Hair Star Mist. The best part is you can control how much glitter you add. Maybe just a couple of curls framing your face or all over… I’m totally the all over girl.
Highlight with starlight!
Unicorn Hair Star Mist is a total hair must! Sprinkle your unicorn mane with flickers of starlight for a dreamy twinkling effect. It’s the magical finishing touch for a starry night out that washes out.
Hair shines so bright with a soft blanket of subtle shimmer you spray on.
- Two glimmering colors: Rosé and North Star. Rosé – adds a warm rose gold gleam. North Star – is a unique combination of iridescent pastel pearly pigments.
- Hair moves and bounces with a light hold and soft sugary scent.
- Wear alone for a veil of sparkle, layer over your fave Unicorn Hair color, or Rainbow Mist temporary color spray.
What It Does: Covers hair in a cloud of shimmer and glittery effect that highlights hair style shape and accents hair color.
What It Won’t Do: Leave sticky chunks of glitter (we use pearly smooth pigments instead of glitter).
- Make sure to shake up all that unicorn magic! The pearly pigments may settle in bottom of can, so shake well.
- Start with hair that has already been heat-styled. Star Mist gives a light hold and should be used as a finishing touch.
- When spraying hair, hold spray tip an arm’s length away from hair. Press down gently and spray in small bursts. Remember Star Mist only smells like sugar, so point away from eyes and mouth!
- Allow at least 5 minutes to let all those sparkles dry and settle in. Use over your fave Unicorn Hair color or layer over new Rainbow Mists for your ultimate fantasy hair day.
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.a Rafflecopter giveaway